Friday, February 26, 2010

PROJECT 2: Screenplay Loglines

I wasn't going to do a screenplay update for a couple days, but the exercise I'm doing right now is pretty fun and I'm interested in your feedback. I'm in the preliminary stages right now, just fleshing out a story, and I'm supposed to create a potential "logline" for my movie. For example, the logline for Desperately Seeking Susan is, "A life so outrageous it takes two people to live it." Without knowing anything about my initial plot ideas (for most of you, at least), let me know if any of these catch your attention. Also, bear in mind that I'm still undecided about what direction I want to go with this movie thematically (as you can probably tell from the range of loglines I've banged out so far).

"His masterpiece is your nightmare."
"Art just got a little scarier."
"Lights. Camera. Money. Action."
"How far would you go to capture real life on film?"
"Spend enough money ... and you might just make some art."
"It's simple to make art. For the right price."

1 comment:

  1. These 2 catch my attention most of all:
    "His masterpiece is your nightmare."
    "Art just got a little scarier."

    How about "Terror for art's sake."

    ReplyDelete