Saturday, March 13, 2010

Coming soon ...

So, it's been a rough week ... I had lots of work this week preparing students for the SAT today, so I had to set aside a couple of these projects for the time being. However, I've been keeping up with the piano and going to auditions regularly again, so this week was certainly not a loss. Also, one piece of relatively good news: I got wait-listed by the Brown/Trinity Rep MFA program. So, we'll see what happens there. I absolutely intend to go if I clear the list.

In the next week, I should have Invention 13 up.

On Tuesday, I have a presentation of my next Theatre of Blood song in BMI, so I will either record video or audio of that and put it up ... probably. I need to double check with my lyricist (Billy) and the performer if they are ok with me putting this material on the web, though I imagine they won't object.

Also on Tuesday, I'm doing a scene from Doubt in my acting class. I wish I could record that and put it up here, but I think that's probably rather tasteless to record things in acting class.

The screenplay I've set aside until I finish this next BMI presentation. Didn't want to do it, but I feel like I have to focus on the song for now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, sweetie, that's amazing! I'm so proud of you! You are so getting in.

    ReplyDelete