Wednesday, March 3, 2010

General Update

So, I recently missed a couple days on here, but I haven't been slacking off in these projects. I've started work on Invention 13. It's pretty tricky, a bit harder than the previous two that I did, so it may be longer than a week between video updates. The next song is not as hard, though, so that should follow soon after.

Still doing the initial brainstorming process on the screenplay. I should have a more interesting update on that in the next couple days.

I finished reading Doubt, and I'm almost done with True West. Then I'll move on to something else (perhaps one of Leah's suggestions.

I'm going to add a new project soon having to do with singing. I need to figure out exactly what my goals will be, but the gist of it will be to improve my singing and do better in musical auditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment