Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Theatre of Blood

Today I had a presentation of my next Theatre of Blood song in the BMI Workshop. I recorded it and you can listen to it below. The recording is not terrific, but it's decent, you can hear everything fine. This is the second song in the show ("Once More into the Breech"), sung by Richard Lionheart, the main character. We got very good/helpful feedback, so we'll be making revisions and doing it again in a few weeks.

The song is performed (wonderfully) by Scott Mikita, the lyrics are by Billy Hipkins (the guy who's doing the introduction), and the piano is being played by David Gaines (also in the workshop). Enjoy!

Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io

Save File: Once More.mp3

1 comment:

  1. I love it. I was able to to open it by downloading it and then changing the tag from .htm to .mp3

    ReplyDelete