Monday, March 22, 2010

Piano Update

First of all, I'm aware that the audio file from my BMI presentation isn't working for many of you, so I will repost it as soon as I figure out how to fix it. I'm not terribly tech-savy.

Also, Invention #13 is below. This one has been a real pain in the ass. I'm still not 100% percent satisfied with this. The middle section is a little sloppy and I'd like to get the tempo up a bit, so I will most likely give it another day or two of practice and make another video. But I was inpatient to get up a video to show my progress. Enjoy ...

Bach - Invention 13 from Bix Bettwy on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. keep it up, fella! v. impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sans lunettes! I like how you have a different colored shirt with each Invention. Perhaps the final Invention should be shirtless.

    ReplyDelete